News

News

Precautions for home fire prevention


2016-09-30


The daily fire fighting equipment reminds the masses that they need to master the following relevant knowledge of fire prevention at home:
Liquefied gas cylinders should not be placed in the closet under the stove, but in a place with ventilation and easy operation and observation. Liquefied gas cylinders may cause air leakage or chronic air leakage due to factors such as quality, service time and opening and connection of pipeline valves. The components of liquefied petroleum gas are mostly propane, butane, propylene, butene, etc. the air is not circulating in the closet, which is easy to accumulate and precipitate on the ground. In case of open fire, it is very easy to cause combustion and explosion accidents.
Wires are not embedded through pipes. In the process of decoration, in order to pursue the beauty of decoration, wires are often directly embedded in the wall without pipe protection. Some personnel who have never received electrician training will directly bury the electrical circuit in the wall no matter how safe the wiring mode is, how much the wire diameter is, how much the load is, how to divide the power supply, etc. With the passage of time, the number of household appliances increases. Once the line fails or is damaged, there is no way to repair and rectify. The light ones will cause a short circuit, affect the safety of household appliances, and the heavy ones will cause a fire.
Do not unplug household appliances. Nowadays, household appliances are becoming more and more diversified and intelligent. Once the remote control is pressed, it can be switched on and off freely. In the design of household appliances, some power switches are designed at the secondary side of the power transformer. When the remote controller is used to turn off the household appliances, the primary side of the transformer is still energized. Although the current it passes through is very small, if it is energized for a long time, the current will continue to heat up the power transformer, and the coil and insulation of the power transformer will catch fire due to short circuit or carbonization, Or "attract" the intrusion of lightning, causing short-circuit overload of household appliances and fire and explosion accidents.
The balcony is used as a warehouse. There are always some sundries that are unwilling to give up and items that need to be used in daily life. Therefore, the storage room and balcony have become warehouses for stacking sundries. Some even put inflammable and explosive items such as paint and vehicle gasoline on the balcony. Factors such as direct sunlight in summer and children playing with fire may cause balcony fire. At the same time, almost all modern families are equipped with anti-theft doors and windows and other facilities. In case of a fire, in case the escape routes such as doors and windows are blocked, the balcony will become the best refuge.