Cabinet heptafluoropropane gas fire extinguishing system
Product Name: cabinet heptafluoropropane gas fire extinguishing system
Specification and model: GQQ40 / 70 / 90 / 100 / 120 / 150 / 180;
First, brief description:
It is suitable for the installation of high-efficiency propane fire-extinguishing devices in the places where there is no need of fluorine gas tank and stain, and it is not suitable for the installation of high-efficiency propane fire-extinguishing devices, and there is no need for installation and maintenance. It is suitable for the places where there is no need for fluorine gas tank and stain.
It is a cabinet type fire extinguishing device that integrates the components of fire extinguishing agent storage container, spraying pipeline, nozzle and valve driving device and is connected with the automatic fire alarm controller to realize automatic control, measurement and fire extinguishing. Since the fire extinguishing agent storage bottle is placed in the cabinet, for small protection areas of different sizes, select single bottle groups with different volumes for protection, which can reduce the floor area; The nozzle adopts multi hole type, which can make the fire extinguishing agent fill the whole protection area quickly and evenly; Like the hanging fire extinguishing device, it has the characteristics of simple construction and installation and small project investment.
Second, product application
It is widely used in electronic computer room, communication room, data warehouse, power distribution room, generator room, library and archives and other valuable equipment rooms.
Third, product maintenance
(1) Daily appearance and pressure indication of the device shall be checked by trained personnel every day.
(2) Check the pressure gauge at least once a quarter. If the pointer exceeds the green area or is used, entrust the manufacturer or a fire engineering unit trained and qualified for professional installation to repair it.
(3) Weigh and check the fire extinguishing agent storage bottle once a year. If the weight of the storage bottle decreases by more than 5% of the total weight, the storage bottle must be refilled or replaced; Conduct an action test on the solenoid valve of the electromagnetic fire extinguishing device every year, and continue to use it after passing the test.
(4) The storage bottle shall be inspected regularly according to the regulations on safety supervision of gas cylinders and other relevant national standards. It can be used only after it is qualified. If there is rust, the storage bottle shall be treated with rust prevention. While checking the storage bottle, conduct hydraulic strength test on all valves as required.
(1) Fire extinguishing devices must always be in good working condition, and maintenance personnel must be specially trained. Any failure or damage to the fire extinguishing device must be repaired in time and recorded in detail.
(2) After the fire-fighting equipment is trained or installed by the entrusted fire-fighting plant, it shall obtain the professional qualification of fire-fighting equipment.
- Gas Fire Extinguishing System
- Foam Extinguishing Agent
- Foam Fire Extinguishing System
- Other Products